Sunday, April 13, 2008

Casual Sunday

I really like Sundays. I typically don't have any plans, I've raced on Saturday or at least gone paddling, and generally stayed up far later than I intended to. Sunday mornings allow me the leisure of sleeping late and having a cuddle with the boyz before I get up. This morning I rolled out around 10 am, let the boys out and back in for breakfast, followed by a nice cuppa coffee for myself.

Friday I had received a very large box of things I'd shipped out from Colorado, among other things there were three sets of sheets for my king sized bed. The mother had quite a fondness for clean sheets, she would have changed them daily if she had the same fondness for doing laundry. As it was she settled for changing them twice a week. So, along with the bed I have gotten two sets of flannel sheets and seven sets of percale sheets! Friday was spent laundering sheets, but not folding them, and other laundry as well. There was quite a mountain waiting for folding. After watching the movie Alex & Emma I figured it was time to attack the pile. It was a cute movie.

The grey drizzly weather is ideal for having a relaxing low stress day at home. Even the dogs are spending the day napping. Hope your day is pleasant and relaxed.

No comments: