Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Internet

I'm watching South Park right now and as usual it is awesome. The whole episode is centered around the loss of the internet, it's done in the style of the Grapes of Wrath. Comedy Central tends to replay the latest episode a lot in the few days following it's first showing, I highly recommend catching it if you can. I love how they take things to their absurd conclusions. It all comes down to the router needing to be rebooted.

I even have Stan and Kyle saying "Oh my God, you killed Kenny! You bastard!" as my cell phone ring tone. It makes me laugh.



South Park and The World of Warcraft



This is a spoof of the mac/pc commercials done in South Park style.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Found you through Traci at Got Corgi blog...

I'm in Auburn and have 4 of the tailed monsters.

Hi, My name is Kim and I'm a South Park addict...