Monday, March 10, 2008

42 - The Ultimate Answer To Life The Universe And Everything

So, it's going to be a great year then, right! I'll be 42 on Tuesday. I don't have any huge plans for the day. I'll work validating data for most of the day, all those hours I have on my projections, you know. But I do plan to sleep a little late, 7:30 or so, and I'll knock off a little early and head up to Olympus Spa in Lynnwood. It's free on your birthday! In addition to the quality time in the various tubs and hot rooms I'm going to go for the Korean Body Scrub and follow that with the Korean Body Moisturizing.

We'll just see if 42 really is the ultimate answer to life the universe and everything! Here's hoping for a great year.

2 comments:

Traci said...

I hope you're having a fabulous Birthday!!! Thinking of you from the desert ;-)

Fran said...

And a very Happy Birthday to you!