Monday, May 5, 2008

Some cool links and things

Had a pretty laid back day Sunday. The usual sleep in and snuggly with the dog boyz. And then of course, the Sunday Seattle Times Pacific NW magazine had an article on outrigger! By the way the little dash surfer is attached to my dashboard! It's a nice article and a number of my club members are either quoted or photographed. I was at the Vancouver race, that was the OC1 race where I had cramped up so badly.

Here is a video of my boat (same color even) being demonstrated in Hawai'i.


And a link to Mindy's outrigger video blog. Mindy lives in southern California and shoots lots of wonderful outrigger videos. And from her blog I found this link to Outrigger Chicks, I think this is another blog by Mindy.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Man, just watching that video made my rotator cuff ache, not to mention my tendinitis elbow. But you're gonna have some abs on ya after you've done this a day or two, I'll bet!