Thursday, January 17, 2008

Craig, good on ya! x2

I love Craigslist. You can find everything there and if you aren't looking to buy you can certainly sell that which you no longer need. Let's see, I bought my freezer, my leather couch, the George Foreman Grill that I gave as my secret Santa gift at work this year; I sold some very old expired film, my old PC, some wooden chairs. I have gotten loads belly laughs from reading the best-of-craigslist section (I literally just looked and saw a posting for a pink upholstered vagina couch - with pictures!). My recommendation is don't take a drink as you begin to read a post, cleaning your monitor can get old fast! Like the ppost for 'overweight flaccid married man on the prowl' or 'my coke for your pot' or 'to the stoner who works at cottage inn pizza' or 'potato cannon' (I couldn't get these last two to link properly, but they are there. There are so many excellent posts.

Also, Craig, a co-worker, returned home yesterday from China. He and his
family (Adria, Seth & Craig's parents) went to collect their newly adopted boy, Blake Yu Chun! They have been going through the process since Jan 2005. I'm looking forward to meeting the newest addition to their family. This photo is Adria, Blake, and Craig, it looks like the adoption is final. I haven't yet spoken to them and I copied the photo from their blog.

And for the blurb about paddling ... last night was a great paddle, we had a full boat of 6. Paddled east towards Kirkland, Rosa Point, and then north into Juanita Bay and then back to Sail Sand Point (SSP). We went about 5.5 miles. We ended our practice with a great bonding exercise! Mahalos (thanks) to Mika, Ryan, Neil, Bea, and Nancy for a great workout. By the way, Nancy is becoming quite the proficient steersperson, though you'd never hear it from her.

No comments: