Friday, February 22, 2008

Cautiously Optimistic

The foot was a bit achy last night, pretty much only when walking or standing, though. And this morning I was able to take the boys out with no limping! It is feeling better. I ran a couple of errands this morning, another round of allergy shots (no reaction this time!) and then to REI to get some new gloves for paddling; having my index finger poke out is proving to be more distracting than the cost of a new pair. While walking around REI foot was reminding me that while it may be feeling better, it's not back to 100% and I should just cool my jets! I think I'll spend the afternoon working, as I intended anyway, and daydream about a bright sunny day for the race down in Tacoma Saturday. How nice to have a race were I don't need to leave town at 6:30 to get there. Planning to leave nearer to 8 am.

No comments: