Friday, February 29, 2008

Saving Grace

I've just finished watching Saving Grace (2000) a very fun and funny film. I've listed the plot synopsis below. It was a nice way to end a busy day. The carpets in my apartment were 'cleaned' today, so the dogs and I had to spend the day out and about leaving the carpet to dry. Went and got my allergy shots, no reaction today, then another appointment, and then we spent the afternoon working at Diane's house. Llelo was bored and restless and Gus was a little bothered by not having his duck to suck on. We headed home around 5 only to discover the floors were still rather damp, too damp to walk around stocking footed, and the dirty high traffic areas were still quite dirty. How does that work, bring someone in to clean the carpets and be left with wet *and* dirty carpets?!? I don't want to return the furniture to their proper places while the floor is still damp so there is no place to sit. After a simple supper in the kitchen, eaten standing over the sink, the dogs and I have camped out on the king sized bed to watch Saving Grace on the laptop. I watched the movie and the boys, having missed their morning, mid-morning, mid-day, early afternoon, and late afternoon naps sacked out on the bed next to me. I think it's time for me to hit the sack, too, have paddling in the morning.


From Netflix:
Newly widowed Grace finds herself in financial ruin when she discovers that her dearly departed husband has left her deep in debt from his failed get-rich-quick schemes. With the help of her gardener, Matt, Grace turns her green thumb to growing pot, and soon, everyone in her small English town is getting high on more than life.

No comments: